Helen Anderson – Data Analyst and Technical Consultant
I’m Helen, a determined, decisive problem solver with a broad technical skill set, an eye for detail and methodical approach.
I make a difference in Xero’s analytics community by providing data structures and models, utilising SQL Server and Redshift, and providing consulting and operational support to help analysts achieve their goals. I work with modern data platforms and am developing an understanding of the core AWS infrastructure components to deliver a world-class platform and services.
When I’m not at the computer learning something new, I love to travel and write about my experiences, challenge myself with new choreography at my favourite dance classes and or getting into a good book.
- Led Marketing Automation and Analytics at Xero UK with an emphasis on automating processes, integrating campaigns to Salesforce, interpreting the story behind the numbers and running training sessions.
- Part of the team awarded the Marketo 2017 Award for Most Successful Global Rollout
- Delivered consistent forecasts and maintained the supply chain database while at Timex UK, syncing to Excel for easy to use insights and reporting.
- Expanded the role of CRM Analyst at the Royal NZ Ballet to include pricing analysis, revenue projections, scoping and rollout of a new company website and Tessitura CRM.
- Data: SQL Server, Redshift, Excel
- Digital: Marketo/SFDC, Google Analytics